851 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland, FL 32751 407-621-4049
Yeladim is for campers entering grades 2-3 and means "children" in Hebrew.
Session I: June 8-19
Session II: June 22-July 2
Session III: July 6-17
Session IV: July 20-31
The Camp Day
- Each day starts with singing camp songs around the American and Israeli flags.
- Includes activities like arts & crafts, athletics, drama, music, nature (teva), playground time, science discovery, Israeli culture, and, of course, swimming.
- Pizza lunch is provided on Mondays and Fridays.
- We close each day with our Song Session—an interactive concert led by our expert song leaders.
- Song Session ends every day with Camper Awards and on Fridays with a special Shabbat program.
Led by the Best
- Our counselor and specialist positions are highly selective.
- Our team is composed of an incredible group of elementary and early childhood education majors, Jewish campus leaders, schoolteachers, and Camp J alumni.
- They annually complete 40 hours of specialized training, including First Aid & CPR, to ensure your camper has the most rewarding and safe experience possible.
Making a Splash
- Structured swim five days per week with American Red Cross-trained Water Safety Instructors.
- Free swim once per week.
Specialty Track Option (Offered Sessions I-IV)
Choose a specialty track, like Yeladim Sports (Sessions I-IV). Sports campers still attend special events, swim, and specialty areas.
Pricing for Yeladim and Yeladim Sports
2-Week Session: $605 ($550 for JCC members)
1 Week: $340 ($300 for JCC members)