851 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland, FL 32751 407-645-5933
JCC Reopening FAQ
The Roth Family Jewish Community Center and Richard S. Adler Early Childhood Learning Center will begin a limited and measured reopening on Monday, June 1, 2020. We have implemented a significant number of new procedures and protocols to help safeguard our members, children, guests, and staff. Please familiarize yourself with them on our FAQ pages before returning to the facility.
If you have a question about these rules and procedures that is not covered in our FAQ pages, please contact us to let us know. We will do our best to respond within 2 business days.
We look forward to welcoming you back on this limited basis on June 1!
What are your hours?
|8:00 am - 5:00 pm:||ECLC||9:00 am - 4:30 pm:||Pool only|
|8:00 am - 6:00 pm:||Camp J|
|6:00 pm - 9:00 pm:||Pool only|
What do I need to know before coming to campus?
- Every person entering The Roth Family JCC will have their temperature taken with an instant digital thermometer. Entrance will be refused to anyone with a fever of 100 F or higher. You must be fever-free for 72 hours before you can return.
- You will scan your own ID and membership card upon entry. You will have no physical contact with the Welcome Center staff.
- Anyone who tests positive for the COVID-19 virus may not return to the JCC until they have had 2 consecutive negative COVID-19 tests at least a day apart.
- On weeknights and weekends, the JCC pool will be open with limited capacity in the water and social distancing on the pool deck.
- Dick & Dottie's Place will not be open at this time. We hope to open in late June or July.
Policies and FAQ by Department
Click on the appropriate program/business area name below for specific information and Frequently Asked Questions:
|Early Childhood Learning Center||Camp J||Fitness Center, Sports & Aquatics||Seniors||Cultural Arts|