851 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland, FL 32751 407-645-5933
JCC Reopening FAQ
The Roth Family Jewish Community Center is in a limited reopening phase. We have implemented a significant number of new procedures and protocols to help safeguard our members, children, guests, and staff. Please familiarize yourself with them on our FAQ pages before returning to the facility.
If you have a question about these rules and procedures that is not covered in our FAQ pages, please contact us to let us know. We will do our best to respond within 2 business days.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
What are your hours?
|8:00 am - 5:00 pm:||ECLC||8:00 am - 5:00 pm:||Gym, Fitness Center|
|8:00 am - 6:00 pm:||Camp J||9:00 am - 4:30 pm:||Pool|
|6:00 pm - 9:30 pm:||Pool, Gym, Fitness Center (closed Fridays)|
What do I need to know before coming to campus?
- In compliance with an Orange County ordinance now in effect, you must wear a face mask from the moment you exit your vehicle.
- Every person entering The Roth Family JCC will have their temperature taken with an instant digital thermometer. Entrance will be refused to anyone with a fever of 100 F or higher. You must be fever-free for 72 hours before you can return.
- You will scan your own ID and membership card upon entry. You will have no physical contact with the Welcome Center staff.
- Anyone who tests positive for the COVID-19 virus may not return to the JCC until they have had 2 consecutive negative COVID-19 tests at least a day apart.
- On weeknights and weekends, the JCC pool will be open with limited capacity in the water and social distancing on the pool deck.
- Dick & Dottie's Place is not open at this time.
Travel Policy (updated June 24, 2020)
You are prohibited from entering the JCC for 14 calendar days if any of the following applies:
You, a household member, or a household guest have traveled:
- On any flight.
- On any cruise.
- Outside Florida, via any means of transportation, to/from any of the states in red on the CDC website. This means that if you go to one of these states or somebody from one of these states comes to visit you, your family must stay away from the JCC for 14 days.
- Within Florida, via any means of transportation, to/from any of the locations in dark blue on the Florida Department of Health Covid Data and Surveillance Dashboard. This means that if you go to one of these counties or somebody from one of these counties comes to visit you, your family must stay away from the JCC for 14 days. Currently, if somebody from Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County comes to visit you or you go to those counties, you must stay away for 14 days.
- Travel both outside and inside Florida is based on the status of the state or county on the day(s) you or your guests are there. For example, if you go to Georgia on Tuesday and it is not red on the CDC website that day, you are OK. But if you stay overnight Tuesday, and on Wednesday that state is red on the CDC site, you must stay away from the JCC for 14 days. Please note that these websites are updated daily.
NOTE: This policy does not limit travel in/between Orange and Seminole counties.
If you have questions about this or other COVID-19 policies on the Jewish Community Campus, please contact Campus Security Director Jake Silverman.
Policies and FAQ by Department
Click on the appropriate program/business area name below for specific information and Frequently Asked Questions:
|Early Childhood Learning Center||Camp J||Fitness Center, Sports & Aquatics||Seniors||Cultural Arts|