851 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland, FL 32751 407-645-5933
JCC Reopening FAQ
The Roth Family Jewish Community Center is in a limited reopening phase. We have implemented a significant number of new procedures and protocols to help safeguard our members, children, guests, and staff. Please familiarize yourself with them on our FAQ pages before returning to the facility.
If you have a question about these rules and procedures that is not covered in our FAQ pages, please contact us to let us know. We will do our best to respond within 2 business days.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
What are your hours?
Early Childhood Learning Center
- MONDAY-FRIDAY: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fitness Center and Gym
- MONDAY-FRIDAY: 6:00 am - 7:00 am (M-F only) and 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon-Thu)
- SATURDAY-SUNDAY: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- MONDAY-THURSDAY: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- FRIDAY: Closed
- SATURDAY-SUNDAY: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
What do I need to know before coming to campus?
- In compliance with an Orange County ordinance now in effect, you must wear a face mask from the moment you exit your vehicle.
- Every person entering The Roth Family JCC will have their temperature taken with an instant digital thermometer. Entrance will be refused to anyone with a fever of 100 F or higher. You must be fever-free for 72 hours before you can return. You will scan your own ID and membership card upon entry. You will have no physical contact with the Welcome Center staff.
- Anyone who tests positive for the COVID-19 virus may not return to the JCC until they have had 2 consecutive negative COVID-19 tests at least a day apart.
- On weeknights and weekends, the JCC pool will be open with limited capacity in the water and social distancing on the pool deck. Dick & Dottie's Place is not open at this time.
Travel Policy (effective August 1, 2020)
- If you travel by airplane, you may not return to the JCC campus (including dropping people off) for 10 days of remaining asymptomatic after your return. If you begin to exhibit symptoms, your entire family must isolate from campus for 14 days or until the person exhibiting symptoms has a negative COVID-19 test.
- If you go on a cruise, you may not return to the JCC campus (including dropping people off) for 14 days of remaining asymptomatic after your return.
- People may travel anywhere by car. Should you travel to the designated hotspots per the CDC and Florida Department of Health websites, you will be required to stay away from the JCC for 10 days from your return and be asymptomatic the entire time. The hotspots are defined as counties on the Florida Department of Health website in dark blue as well as the states indicated in dark red on the CDC website on the “cases in the last 7 days” tab.
- If you have questions about this or other COVID-19 policies on the Jewish Community Campus, please contact Campus Security Director Jake Silverman.
Policies and FAQ by Department
Click on the appropriate program/business area name below for specific information and Frequently Asked Questions:
|Early Childhood Learning Center||Camp J||Fitness Center, Sports & Aquatics||Seniors||Cultural Arts|