851 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland, FL 32751 407-645-5933
When you work at The Roth Family JCC of Greater Orlando, you're a part of a professional family and a community. It is the policy of the JCC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard for gender, race, age, marital or parental status, sexual preference, disability, religious belief, or any other legally protected category.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando is seeking a full-time Director of Marketing & Communication to serve as the chief communicator and a lead strategic thinker for the Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando and The Roth Family JCC. The successful candidate will possess a strong working knowledge of marketing strategy, messaging, creative and project management. This position requires specialized skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment. S/he will be an innovative and creative leader and a team player with a strong sense of purpose, commitment and personal responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related field, or appropriate combination of education and significant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, external communication or a related field.
- Experience developing marketing content, communications and visual strategies in support of a brand.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience administering a website.
- Knowledge and understanding of Jewish customs, traditions, the Jewish community, the JCC and the Federation mission.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In collaboration with executive leadership, support Federation and JCC fundraising efforts, including preparation of targeted direct mail and online fundraising appeals.
- Supervise a full-time Marketing Coordinator who aids in the creation of content and marketing materials.
- Work closely with other staff to plan and implement events and programs.
- Increase community awareness of Jewish Federation and JCC through marketing, branding and public relations.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for marketing departmental goals.
- Manage the production of electronic marketing tools including e-newsletters, social media and web content.
- Create and update website content.
- Serve as primary website administrator.
- Serve as primary media contact and pursue editorial coverage of Federation and JCC happenings; serve as primary media liaison for J Life Magazine.
- Coordinate printed materials from concept to completion. Prepare or oversee preparation of videos, brochures, posters, signs, newsletters, building displays, apparel, photography, fliers, advertisements and additional materials.
- Develop marketing protocol and guidelines to assure consistency from program staff in publicizing events and programs.
- Serve as Salesforce CRM administrator.
- Provide ongoing education to staff regarding marketing tools.
- Manage the Marketing department budget and proactively assist program staff to understand the cost and return on investment of various types of marketing support.
- Oversee and, as needed, provide copywriting, editing, and proofreading services.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work evenings and Sundays as needed
- Ability to think strategically and set and meet deadlines accordingly
- Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce CRM
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as AdRoll, Facebook Advertising, OptinMonster, Google AdWords and Zapier.
- Experience taking photographs and shooting video using a DSLR camera; experience with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro X
- Writing for print media
- Web content development
Looking for a job that gives you more fulfillment and fun? When you join the team of our award-winning, nationally accredited Richard S. Adler Early Childhood Learning Center, you’re not just a number—you’re joining a family. We offer benefits like free gym membership, free fitness classes, complimentary swimming pool access, discounted sports leagues and more. In addition, our teachers receive up to 15 paid holidays, plus 2 weeks of personal time the first year, 3 weeks the second year, and 4 weeks after five years. JCC teachers with children or grandchildren also receive discounts on our nationally accredited early childhood center, comprehensive after school program, and award-winning summer camp, with offerings from preschool-aged to the middle schoolers’ travel camp. Our entire teaching staff also benefits from employer-sponsored professional development opportunities throughout the year. Positions work on a rotating schedule of 7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday. Our classrooms range in age from 8-week-old infants through Pre-K.
- Lead Classroom Teacher
- Assistant Classroom Teacher
- Full-Time Substitute/Floating Teacher
- College degree preferred (Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's); however, without a college degree, a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential plus high school diploma is required.
- Minimum of 45 hours of training preferred as required by the Florida Department of Children & Families; but can be completed within 6 months of hire in most cases
- Minimum of 2-3 years classroom experience for lead teachers; minimum of 1 year preferred for assistants and substitutes
Posted: September 26, 2017
The JCC seeks certified and experienced personal trainers to conduct personal training sessions. Instructor must be able to successfully assess and screen clients, both initially and progressively with the ability to design health, wellness, and physical fitness programs that are tailored to their clients' specific needs and goals. Also must have the ability to execute fitness programs that are both safe and effective for people of all fitness levels.
Must be Personal Trainer Certified and any specialty certifications are a plus.