We will be following the Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando’s current guidelines, as outline here: In an abundance of caution, we will not be including field trips this year. All the fun will happen at Camp J.
Camp J offers general camp and specialty camp programs. Campers can combine programs for a summer designed just for them!
Our general camp program offers a variety of activities including daily instructional and recreational swim, sports, arts, outdoor games, special events and so much more. Specialty camps provide a focus and immersive experience into the area of your choice. Click here for more details on all of our programs
Every elementary program at Camp J includes daily instructional and recreational swim. All of our swim instructors are American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors. Watch your camper improve their swim skills by spending the summer at Camp J. Instructional swim is not included in Specialty camps.
AM Swim (Swim Sharks) ($125 per session for members, $150 per session for guests)
- Campers will arrive at the JCC between 7:30am – 7:45am in their bathing suits. Campers will get into the pool at 7:45am.
- Campers will participate in instructional swim before the camp day even starts!
- Campers will change out of their bathing suits at 8:45am and meet up with their camp counselors.
AM($100 per session for members, $125 per session for guests)
- Campers can arrive to the JCC as early as 7:30am.
- Campers will be in socially-distant pods until 8:45am when it is time to go outside and meet up with their camp counselors
PM ($200 per session for members, $225 per session for guests)
- Before carpool starts, children will be put into socially-distant pods to spend the rest of the afternoon engaging in a variety of activities.
- Campers can stay as late as 6:00pm.
Camp J fees for 2021 can be found here.
We have three discounts being offered this year!
- 5% sibling discount
- $100 new camper discount
- $300 entire summer of fun discount
Registration opens February 15th. Early bird fees are available until March 15th. Register early to get your choice of programs and weeks you want to attend. Some programs fill up fast and you don’t want to miss out on any of the summer 20201 fun!
Absolutely. You can extend the Camp J fun and add extra weeks as long as there is space available.
Contact our Camp Office at email@example.com